About The Company
GF Instruments is a private owned geophysical company settled in The Czech Republic (EU).
The company's two main activities are:
- Development, manufacturing, sale and rental of measuring instruments for geophysical, geological, environmental and laboratory use including gamma-ray spectrometers and dose rate meters, DC resistivity systems, electromagnetic conductivity meters, magnetic susceptibility meters, laboratory instruments and special equipment based on above mentioned methods designed to the user’s request.
- Providing of development of methods for near-surface geophysical survey as well as consulting and services in the field of geology, engineering geology and UXO survey.
Some useful principles of our company policy:
- If there are more sales, OK, we have more money for research and development. If there are less sales, OK, we have more time for research and development.
- A new project is usually more beneficial for the company than its president's new car.
- The cheapest and most welcome way of repair handling is its quick and perfect completing.
- It is more advantageous for the company to give its employees more space than to fire them to establish their own business.
- If the company has a good owner, manager and staff, there is no need to ask for grants and help of trade unions to keep its profitability and harmony.